- Category: Fish
- Written by Chef Kosher
You can try it with any fish you like. A healthy and delicoius recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs grouper or other white fish fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place fish in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley.