- Category: Fish
- Written by Chef Kosher
North African soup recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch of crushed saffron
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 lbs white fish fillets, firm texture
1. Heat oil in a large sauté pan and sauté onion until translucent.
2. Add garlic and tomatoes and continue to simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
3. Add spices, potatoes and broth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add fish and continue to cook until the fish flakes.