- Category: Fish
- Written by Chef Kosher
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 24 ounces salmon fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard or sweet-hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2/3 cup panko
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (convection or regular). Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard and 1 teaspoon of the thyme. In another small bowl, mix the panko with the remaining 1 teaspoon of thyme, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, parsley, and paprika. Add salt and pepper (a light sprinkle).
3. Using a small spoon, spread the mustard mixture on the salmon; top with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Roast the salmon for 12-14 minutes (test at 10) or until it is almost completely firm to the touch and flakes when poked with a fork. Serve at once.